Features and Requirements of Our Elementary Program
Features and Benefits:
- K-6 Curriculum
- Access to Compass Learning Technology
- Annual State Assessment Testing
- Instructional Guidance and Support
- Students must enroll with the Klamath County School District and complete all required enrollment forms.
- Students must attend Falcon Heights Academy a minimum of once per week.
- Students must participate in all mandatory State Assessment testing.
- Students and parents must be motivated and committed to working independently at home.
To take a closer look at the curriculum we offer, please visit the following websites.
Calvert Homeschool Materials:
For an overview of the Calvert program, click the following link:
For a closer look at Calvert Curriculum by grade level, click on the link below:
For an overview of the Compass Learning program, click below:
Enrolled students (and parents) can access their Compass Learning program at the link below: