23330 Highway 50 Merrill, OR 97633 Phone: 541-798-5666 Fax: 541-798-5072 Contact: Mr. Jamie Ongman Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. . .
E-School Home Access
Parents can access their child's full academic and attendance record online via E-School.
Contact the main office for your logon and password. For Parent/Student access you may need to select Klamath County School District.
Check your child’s grades and attendance
1. Click on Parent/Student E-School Access above.
2. Enter your User Name (logon) and Password (PW). They are case sensitive.
3. To see all assignments/points currently in the class, click on the current average for the class.
4. You will see all of your child’s assignments for the current six weeks. In order to see the child’s overall grade in the class after the first six weeks, you will need to click on Show All Averages.
5. You will now know your child’s overall percent in the class for semester.
6. If you have any problems accessing or understanding your child’s grades, please call Angie Wallin at 541-798-5666.