Arrival and Departure Information
Class Times for the 2014-2015 school year will be from 7:50 am to 2:40 pm, Monday through Friday.
Please observe that children will not be allowed into their classrooms until 7:45 am each morning. Students will be dismissed at 2:35 pm, grades K-2, and at 2:40 pm for grades 3-6.
--Students will practice safe behavior when entering and exiting the school grounds.
--Students will model appropriate arrival/dismissal behavior.
--Students will look out for each other's safety.
1. Students will walk to the classroom when the bell rings at 7:45 am.
2. Students will keep their hands, feet, backpacks, etc., to themselves.
3. Students will use appropriate language when entering and exiting the building.
4. Students will use a calm, quiet demeanor when entering/exiting the school grounds.
5. Students will practice safety procedures while in the bus and parking lot area(s).
6. Students will exit the building/board buses in an orderly fashion.
7. Students will look out for one another whether riding the bus or walking home.
If your child will be leaving the school with someone other than a parent, a note signed by the parent must be turned into the office. This must include the name and telephone number of the person your child will be leaving with. Your child will not be allowed to leave school grounds without proper documentation.
If your child will be leaving school early or leaving school and returning, they must be signed out before they leave the building, and be signed back in upon their return. The sign in/out sheets are on the desk in the front office.