8245 Highway 39
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Contact: Jack Lee
Email: email@example.com. . .
Upcoming Senior Events & Information
- Teacher’s Choice Awards – Wednesday, May 4th at St. Pius Catholic Church.
- All Senior Meeting – Monday, May 16th in the Cafeteria, 9:45 – 10:30 a.m.
- Caps and Gowns – – If you have not picked up your cap and gown please see Mrs. Haney in the Guidance Office. If you have not purchased your cap and gown, please contact Oregon Graduate Services – www.oregongraduateservice.com or 541-479-0955. Once you purchase your cap and gown, Mrs. Haney will issue you your cap and gown May 4th at second lunch.
* Try the cap and gown on as soon as possible to ensure that everything fits. Make sure that your gown has been pressed. Please do not wear your gown prior to meeting in the classroom on graduation day to ensure that your gown stays pressed.
- Honors Stoles, Cords and Medallions – Will be given to students on the day of graduation, Sunday, June5th.
- Yearbook Signing Party – Yearbooks will be handed out during our assembly on Friday, May 27th. Yearbooks are required to be put away during class time.
- Academic Awards Night – Thursday, May 26th, at 6:30 p.m. in the Henley High School Cafeteria. Those attending will be invited by letter prior to the event. If you would like to be recognized at the Academic Awards Night, please submit proof (certificate, letter, etc.) of receiving an award/scholarship to Ms. Briese, in the Guidance Office by Friday, May 13th.
- Last day to complete credit recovery in Henley Prep – Friday, May 20th. See Mr. Parsons with questions.
- Last day to complete OAKS Math, Reading & Writing Work Samples – Friday, May 20th. See Mrs. Schuhmacher with questions.
- Senior Check-Out & Fines/Fees – Please pay any outstanding fines and/or fees. Please pay at the main office and for specific questions, contact Maribeth Schwartz in the Main Office.
- Last day of school for seniors – Wednesday, June 1std.
- Senior Project Oral Boards – Wednesday, June 1st. Students will report for the a.m. session or the p.m. session. Students will be notified of their Oral Board time.
- Senior Banquet – Sunday, May 22nd, 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. at the Fairgrounds. Tickets are on sale now during lunch or in the office before school. Cost: $20, and FREE for seniors and children under 5. Includes a dinner & dessert auction. *Not sponsored by Henley High School. For more information contact Tonia Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Breakfast and Graduation Practice – Friday, June 3rd at 8:15 a.m. in the Cafeteria. Breakfast provided at no cost to seniors.
*Graduation Practice will be held at 9:00 a.m., Friday June 3rd in Henley High School’s Main Gym and is mandatory, as students who do not attend will not be permitted to participate in Graduation.
- Baccalaureate – Wednesday, June 1st at 7:00 p.m., located at St. Pius Catholic Church, 4880 Bristol Ave. All senior students and their families are invited to attend. There is no cost to attend Baccalaureate.
- Graduation Sensation walk down Main Street - June 2, 2016 at 2:00pm. Students are to meet in the parking lot across from Gathering Grounds coffee shop and Lithia Auto Body at 2:00
- Graduation – Sunday, June 5th at 2:00 p.m. in Henley High School’s Main Gym. There will be open “first come, first served” seating beginning at 1:00 p.m. Students need to report to their designated classroom at 1:00 p.m. to participate in Graduation. (Students will find out what room to report to during Graduation Practice.) *Please ask your graduating senior after Graduation Practice on Friday, June 3rd, what side of the gym he/she is seated on (left or right), to make appropriate seating arrangements.
- Handicapped Seating - Families of individuals with physical disabilities who need seating accommodations at Graduation, please contact Kathy Hendry, 541-883-5040 to reserve seating for handicapped plus one, by Wednesday, June 1st.
Do’s & Don’ts for Henley High School Graduation
- Honor your family, community and Henley High School
- Wear HHS issued gown adornments only
- Have Fun
- Respect that it is Henley High School’s graduation, not just yours
- Be in the moment, this is your moment, enjoy your moment
- Thank everyone
- Be Safe
- Park your car where you are not supposed to park
- Commit Vandalism
- Embarrass yourself, your family or your school
- Decorate your gown and/or hat
- Loiter at Henley High School the following week
“The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.”
~ Edward Koch